Aug 5, 2012

I say love.

A very good friend asked, what is, love to you?

Love to me, it's an ultimately unconditional sharing moment.

Always knows that in this life, we ought to get many of the roads and many of the events walked and done without any other choice but all on our own. We can't expect our loved ones to replace our efforts with theirs.

Yet the pouring pain of the rainy moments will be lessened by simply telling what we feel within us.

Understanding ears are hard to find.

Even if one could find one, one still has doubt and limitation. Up to courtesy, up to timely self-veiling, up to many things.

And love gives all the right.

Just,regardlessly, to tell and to be told. 

I daren't to say, to shoulder. For love is, sometimes fragile.

Or my other words could be, love is to be honest and feel no harm with that kind of honesty.

Anyway as a teslian I should not write this way. This is no proper english. But it's my blog, right :)


No comments:

Post a Comment